quarta-feira, julho 21, 2004

HEEE.HEEE.HEEE

YES. YES! YES? YES! ah yes i finally got her! today ! meet my latest baby... my precious.. YES MY ONE AND ONLY ........TA DAAA HEEE HEHEEEE HEEEHHEHEHEH
 
mm as with the norm...i usually name my precious stuff after some of my favourite females name... meet..... donna ! yes folks , in random order, sasha ,donna and iris are my top 3 favourite females names....and of course..i have my reasons as to why their my fav names but anyhow see her specs here ! HEHEHEHEEE HEEEHEHE ARE U HAPPY ? YEA I AM !!..
 
"Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length"
- Robert Frost
 
ah yes... how true, most if not all kinds of happiness are estactic, yet short lived...
 
"As Happiness is Darek-shaped, i'd like to buy the world a Darek !"
- ME, HEEHEEHHE