quarta-feira, junho 30, 2004

friends huh

mm recently someone told me that sometimes he doesn't feel close to his friends anymore... so me being nosy decided to ask on...

darek : so why do you say that ?

someone : i don't know..

darek : right... mm so what happened recently to make u go that way ?

someone : well..recently my friends went to catch a movie without asking me along.. worst still my friend called me up and told me to book tickets for him at the cinema i was working at.. during the timeslot im working...

darek : mm.. and their ur close friends ?

someone : ya.. sometimes i don't feel close to them anymore..

darek : how close are u to them ?

someone : quite close..i guess

darek : and they to u ?

someone : same...*shrugs* i don't know..

darek : then what do u guys usually talk about ?

someone : i dunno.. he likes cars but i don't....anime ? (japanese cartoons)

so basically it went like that and left me thinking... probably their topics dried out and they got bored of each other ? or maybe he did something without realising what he did? or was it something he said... but then again these are just assumptions...

another thing on friends... sometimes i think they should learn to accept you for who you are and try not to make you their version of what a friend should be... its stupid and pissing.. if i am that way, i am that dam way so maybe you should try to understand huh.. i like to tell someone who keeps telling me to ignore him that a person can only take so much, even worst if hes wolverine..well at least true friends stab you in the front huh...

and now for some interesting quotes..

My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
-Henry Ford


how about the worse ? and did u use to make cars dude ?

Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
-Elbert Hubbard


ur name sounds sissified...i guess that sorta explains the wussy-like quote...

I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends.
-Walt Whitman


yea me too man walty ol' boy i just can't get enuff of em....