segunda-feira, setembro 13, 2004

title ?

heh.. my dad enlighten me on something recently... didn't realise i had this habit of avoiding other people's questions by questioning their questions.. confused ?
no ? well i am..haha anyway heres what happened..

dad: what do you want to eat ?
darek: what do
you want to eat ?
dad: do you always answer a question with another question ?
darek : why do you ask ?
*dad shakes head


at this point my mom started laughing, which probably saved me a scolding from my dad.. whew..

"LOVE, n. A temporary insanity curable by marriage or by removal of the patient from the influences under which he incurred the disorder. This disease is prevalent only among civilized races living under artificial conditions; barbarous nations(barbarians) breathing pure air and eating simple food enjoy immunity from its ravages. It is sometimes fatal, but more frequently to the physician than to the patient."

-Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary