segunda-feira, setembro 06, 2004

even angels lose their wings eventually..

been writing recently and these 2 just came outta nowhere man.. my good friend called them morbid.. i don't know.. what do you think.. their parts of each other yet separate.. confusing ? its my powers..

this is entitled :

distress

this wound on my heart is not healing
because of you, its left reeling..
you're like a bullet through my soul
though i'll never let you know..

though i see you everday
i ask of my fate for another way...
like a bullet through my heart
no matter how near we're apart..

coming down the world turned over
and angels fall without you there
i'll have to go on even as you grow colder
can't give out on reality..

reality is coming down hard on me
now im filled with insecurities..
a pale shadow of my former self
can't save me from me..

battered and neglected...
left tattered and dejected...
im falling backwards
into no one's arms..


this is the other one its called:

pain

this is how im healing, wounded beyond feeling..
flailing like a fish without water
im dead amongst the living
ever letting no one know..


seeing you brings both joy and grief..
is there a solution to this complication
another wound yet im not dead...
so near yet so far..


realisation is dawning
my weaknesses are played upon
im not who i used to be
can't save me from me..


my pains are compounded, i become stranded...
torn in pieces and overwhelmed by pain
im free falling , my world is turning over
and no ones there to catch me when i fall..


these are the pictures of the same angel taken from different angles..
is that how pain is dealt with ?
angel of grief
fallen angel crying..

"my morbid reality
enchanted by delirium
i am lost in a sea of delusion
surrounded by a wave of pandemonium.."
- i just thought of that