terça-feira, abril 18, 2006

undone.

sighz
2 of my old hard disks crashed
a lot of lovable junk was in there : /


typical conversation:
ps: before i had the ops
Gerrad: and we'll he clairifed things with me
Gerrad: so u coming ?
Darek : and we;; he ?
Darek : we'll he
Darek : not sure
Darek : my guys still blur
Darek : eyes
Darek : LOL
Gerrad: *well
Gerrad: tight
Darek : MY GUYS
Gerrad: *RIGHT
Darek : right
Gerrad: my guys eh

it don't make any sense as far as i can tell.



you take a lot of chances with your feelings,
no one really knows what you feel.
and fiction is the only way you're dealing,
you turn your pretty head if it gets real.

you take it so slowly,
and your eyes look so lonely
and it's only..
will you think about me.
oh yeah, will you think about me
think about me.



i didn't say it was your fault.
i said i was going to blame you.