domingo, março 12, 2006

blinded, a thousand points of light

i have to ask if,
anyone ever notices this
at the bottom ?


i am mad while you are not,
you have fleas while i do not
sing a song of the flying rabbits
grooving away to a far away beat
then you see what cannot be,
turtles sing when mice should flee
Out of mangoes, out of mind,
dance with me till you are fine.

Andrew: woot
Andrew: I just used my mastercard for the first time
Andrew: I'm a man now.
debian_: what u buy
Andrew: purse

[sp00n06] i don't get math
[vinyard] you get even?
[sp00n06] ??

minadein: so my materials lecturer at uni is like
minadein: "this year we will be focusing on failure"
minadein: "for those who are repeating the subject, this will be new to you"

@jjsff8: I wanna find a girl who loves me for my money,
but doesnt understand math.

Nickster: Time for me to make some breakfast! :)
Nickster: Is anyone from England? I have a question.
Speck: Im from England and if your asking about english muffins Ill kick you.
Nickster: nvm then.

sorry isn't an excuse when you do something stupid on purpose